Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Housing for Next Year

Hello everyone!

As you may already know, I currently live in Ambassador Housing. Ambassador Housing has its own lottery system so there's a smaller pool of people and it is generally less hectic than the rest of housing process.

This year, my friends and I decided to try and get a 4 person townhouse. Townhouses and suites are assigned based on the lowest lottery number and the year of graduation. The ideal situation would be to have 4 seniors because it puts you in the highest priority for housing. Luckily, one of my friends is a senior in credits so that put us into a higher priority with 3 juniors and 1 senior. We ended up getting one of the last apartments in Ethan Allen. Ethan Allen is located on North Campus, just a mile from main campus. While it will be a year full of adjusting to the shuttle schedule, I am excited to be living with my friends in an apartment with a kitchen and living room and with the tennis courts right nearby!



No comments:

Post a Comment