Monday, December 5, 2011

Why Bloggers Chose SMC

With the second Early Action deadline over, it only leaves the final deadline to apply, which is February 12th. So, to backtrack a little bit, I thought I would show you the perspectives of other bloggers from all of the classes on why they chose SMC. You can also read mine by clicking here. It was tough finding almost everyone's "Why I Chose SMC" post, so bloggers, if you aren't there let me know! :)

Click on the names below and it will bring you to the person's post! :)
Class of 2015
Tarah 
Alex 
Ben 
Sarah 
Juliana 

Class of 2014
Kayley
Jose 
Alex 
Lisa 


Class of 2013
Liz 

Class of 2012
Michaela
Beth

All of the other blogs have other valuable tips about college and Saint Mike's, so check those out too!

Also, another thing to check out is the last Knightchat of the semester that is happening tomorrow night from 7:30-9:00pm. It's a great chance to ask any questions to SMC students to gain a better understanding of what Saint Mike's is like.

For now, I'm off to do some more homework, but stay tuned for my next blog post on finals week!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like this post! It's the Formspring question I was asking all the bloggers this time last year.

    ReplyDelete