Sunday, July 8, 2012

New York Trip

Last weekend, me and my friend Emily decided to adventure in the spur of the moment to see our friend Brendan in New York. It was really good to see both of them since I haven't seen them since the end of the school year (crazy how it's already been two months of summer already, right?) Here are some pictures from the trip!
us chilling in the taxi
Times Square!
Central Park

Grand Central Station
inside the Toy R' Us on Times Square

me and Brendan looking normal..

2 comments:

  1. Strange, is it not? that of the myriads who
    Before us pass'd the door of Darkness through,
    Not one returns to tell us of the Road,
    Which to discover we must travel too.Cheap Flights to Karachi

    Cheap Flights to Addis Ababa

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York's a fun place to visit but I don't think I'd want to live there. Things are extremely expensive.

    Regards,
    Chris from bestflights.co.za

    ReplyDelete