Sunday, February 12, 2012

Changing Majors

Hello Hello Hello!

If you guys have read my About Me section or my previous posts, you would know that I have been struggling with what to major and minor in. As of right now, I am a Psychology major with my minor as Media Studies, Digital Arts, and Journalism. I have been wondering for a while if I should flip flop the two of them or double major in both subjects. After taking more courses in Media, I've realized that I want to officially change my major to Media Studies and minor in Psychology! All I have to do is get signatures from my current advisor and the director of Media Studies and get a new advisor, then I should be all set!

Have any more questions about changing your major or any questions about Saint Mike's?
tweet, formspring

No comments:

Post a Comment