Monday, May 14, 2012

Aftermath from Moving Out

Happy Summer to those who are out of school! It feels weird to start the summer in May since I've been used to getting out of school in mid-June. I guess one of the many perks of college is that you have a long summer!

Anyways, last Thursday was pretty hectic because it was move out day. Honestly, it was pretty surprising to see how much stuff I had in my room even with my parents coming up for Family Weekend and taking some of my stuff back with them. My mom and I managed to somehow fit everything into the back of the car, and then 3 hours later, we were on route back to NH.

Since I've been home, I've only unpacked three full bags and somehow there's still a lot more to go!

the amount of stuff that is never-ending



Anyways, to lighten up the sometimes dreadful, but necessary unpacking process, you always need some good music to listen to during it. I kind of like a little of everything for music, so below are some songs that some songs that have been on my unofficial unpacking playlist.  Stay tuned for the next blog post about what my summer plans are looking like :)


    




 and from one of my favorite movies..

1 comment:

  1. Right! Good music would indeed add up a bit of fun. It’s best to start to unpack the necessities first, so it would be a lot easier when unpacking the other stuff from the boxes.

    Ericka Muldowney

    ReplyDelete