Friday, April 6, 2012

Boloco Burritos and Ben and Jerry's Fo Free

When I heard that Ben and Jerry's was having a Free Cone Day and Boloco was having a Free Burrito Day, I was pumped that food was fo free (quoting Bridesmaids scene above) because the word free makes every college kid excited. Unfortunately, I couldn't find enough time to go downtown to Burlington to get a free cone, but the Ben and Jerry's truck actually came to Saint Mike's to hand out free pints of ice cream!

Line outside of Boloco.

Then, the next day, I went to Boloco on Church Street for Free Burrito Day. The unexpected hail storm and the long line got in my way of getting a free burrito from Boloco. Instead, my friends and I went to Panera (which is just as good as Boloco, but just not for free).

 I know that I didn't fully participate in these free food days, but I thought it was still a pretty cool experience to share with you all. Note to self: Next time something like this happens again on Church Street, I'm going to be more determined and more prepared to stand in a long line.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment