Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Formspring Q: Catholic College

Q: If I'm not Catholic (or even, say, agnostic), would I still be okay at Saint Mike's?

Coming into Saint Mike's, I had the same concern you had especially since I have the same religious background. The only religious requirements you have to fulfill are a 100 level religion course, a 100 level philosophy course, and your choice of a 200 level of either religion or philosophy. Other than that, religion is not something that is forced at all. Mass isn't required, so it's not something that would make you feel left out if you didn't attend it. Personally, I've found myself fitting in really well here due to other interests and activities. I hope that answers your question and if you have any more feel free to ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment