Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break

Before the start of break, I found out that I'll be a tour guide next year for Saint Mike's!  I couldn't think of a better way to start off vacation, even though I wasn't really going anywhere for break. For my spring break, I went back to my hometown, Salem, NH and I also made a trip to Old Saybrook, CT to visit my grandma and my cousins. With spring break being in the beginning of March, I thought it was going to be freezing when I got back home. But, I don't think this winter has been a typical New England winter (which is fortunate for me since I'm not the biggest fan of the cold!) All this week, the temperatures were in the 50-60s. I'm hoping that this week is hinting that winter is over and spring has finally begun!

Here are some pictures from when I was home on spring break!


 It was so nice that me and my friends decided to go to Hampton Beach. On the left, me and my friend Krystal On the right, me and my friend Angela.
On Thursday, I went to Connecticut with my mom to visit my grandma. We went to the Clinton and Westbrook shopping outlets. Above is a picture of me, my grandma, and my cousin.

Wednesday was probably the nicest day of break. Me and my friends Krystal and Jess decided to go to the park. Along the way, we found this bike just chilling, so why not attempt to go for a ride on it? As the picture shows, it's just a little too small for me...
To end the break, me and my friends Jamie (next to me) and Krystal (in green) went to Southern New Hampshire University to visit our friend, Joanna (on far left). 


It was good being home for a while, but now it's time to go back to school, back to school! (as Adam Sandler from Billy Madison sings below)

No comments:

Post a Comment